Hello everyone. Some people may be visiting in Corona, but it is at such times that we should take measures against infection and support the tourism industry.
Well, this is the main subject. If you’re traveling, it’s better to be cheap, right?
e? Is there such a thing? There is. The time as described below is high. If you avoid it, you can travel at a good price. The best season in Japan varies greatly depending on the location, so I will omit it here. (Maybe I will write in the future)
The long holidays in 2022 in Japan are as follows. During this time, the inn will be expensive and crowded, so if it’s okay on other days, you should avoid it. Especially during Golden Week in May, it will be difficult to make reservations and at the same time the accommodation will be quite expensive, so it is recommended to avoid it if it is a popular tourist destination.
In addition to this, it tends to be slightly higher from July 20th to August 31st, December 26th to January 6th, and March 25th to April 5th, when children’s schools are closed. Please be careful.
2022 consecutive holidays
- January 8th (Sat) -January 10th (Mon)
- February 11th (Friday) -February 13th (Sunday)
- March 19th (Sat) -March 21st (Mon)
- April 29th (Friday) -May 5th (Thursday) Golden Week
- July 16th (Sat) -July 18th (Mon)
- August 11th (Thursday) to August 14th (Sunday)
- September 17th (Sat) -September 19th (Mon)
- September 23rd (Friday) -September 25th (Friday)
- October 8th (Friday) to October 10th (Sunday)
- November 3rd (Thursday) -November 6th (Sunday)